Sunday 8 July 2012

"Olympic Dream"

It was the wettest June on record and July is going the same way but in an indifferent couple of weeks of running I did manage to put in three track races, one really good  and two really poor ones.

In the cold and pouring rain at a home.Northern T&F track meet last weekend I ran the best 1500m for years (5.31) whilst today on a warmer less windy afternoon I could only manage 12.38 in the 3k and 2.49 in the 800m. The former was over 36 seconds slower than a few weeks ago!!

The 800m was definitely the highlight though as I got to race with Arnold guesting at the meet from Vanuata and on his way to the Olympic Games the session for which I have a ticket! Spot Arnold in the picture!

Week 27 Annual mileage 642. Sessions 120. Races 24.


No comments:

Post a Comment